Portfolio Management Institute, Nigeria has signed an agreement with the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment, United Kingdom on professional management in financial institutions. The President of the council, PMI, Usman Suleiman, said during the signing ceremony in Lagos, “It is therefore a thing of joy for us at the PMI that we are today joining this global professional community and availing our members the opportunity of being identified with global best practice in investment and portfolio management.
The Institute’s activities are structured to position our members to rise above challenges in their endeavors.
Read all about the events and publications from our Institute..
Portfolio Management Institute (Chartered) In Collaboration With Chartered Institute For Securities And Investment, UK Announce Direct Membership Registration Routes and Qualification Pathways into the “CHARTERED INSTITUTE FOR SECURITIES AND INVESTMENT (CISI), U.K
” WHY CISI, UK QUALIFICATION?
- The CISI’s Certificate in Capital Markets is the most widely recognized and leading international qualification for professionals working in the capital markets
- Major Banks and financial organizations worldwide uses CISI qualifications to benchmark the knowledge of their staff
To Apply, Download and Complete the form correctly to apply for membership of the Institute.
The Portfolio Management Institute of Nigeria (Chartered) (www.pmi.org.ng) Announces Direct Membership Registration into:
- Senior Member,
- Full Member,
- Student and
- Corporate Membership
Method of Application
- photocopies of your credentials
- Updated C.V,
- Two (2) passport photographs.
- N 5,000 cash or payment made directly into the Institute’s account Zenith Bank A/C No: 1012375218 Account Name: Portfolio Management Institute.