Our Membership Grades and Qualifications:
- Certified Professional Fellow: a candidate for consideration for Certified Professional Fellowship shall be Managing Directors/CEO, Directors etc. of eminent achievement in the Portfolio Management Practice with 13 years and above work experience in an executive capacity.
- Fellowship Member: Candidate consideration for fellow membership shall be a person of eminent achievement I a prominent Managerial Position in the field of Portfolio Management Practice with 10years and above work experience
- Senior Member: An applicant must possess any of the following:
- MBA, MSc degree in Arts or Sciences from a recognized Institution with at least 12 years work experience
- BSc/HND with at least 8years work experience
- A qualification obtained from any other recognized Professional Bodies
- Full Member: An applicant must possess either BSc/HND or any other qualification from other recognized professional bodies with at least 6 years work experience.
- Associate Members: An applicant must possess B.Sc/HND or any other qualification from any recognized professional bodies with at least 3-5years work experience.
- Graduate Member: Same qualifications as in (3) above with at least 1-3 years work experience.
- Affiliate Member: BSc/HND undergraduates, OND or NCE Holders with work experience, will also undergo a Professional Training Course” to be organized by the Institute from time to time.
- Student Member: Sc/HND undergraduates who upon successful completion of their academic programme will undergo a “Proficiency Training Course” to be organized by the Institute from time to time.
- Corporate Membership: Interested organizations especially in the areas of Credit Portfolio Risk Management are encouraged to register to develop its staff competencies, values and professionalism and also to benefit from our arrays of programmes at a discounted rate.
Method of Application:
The application form for membership registration are also obtainable from the institute’s Office Mondays to Fridays (8am – 5pm daily).
You may also Complete the Application Online or Download it & submit along with:
a) photocopies of your credentials
b) Updated C.V,
c) Two (2) passport photographs.
d) and N 5,000 cash or payment made directly into the Institute’s account:
Zenith Bank A/C No:
1012375218 (Account Name: Portfolio
All completed hard-copy applications must be submitted to the Institute’s
office through personal submission, courier or attached to email & send to us for further processing.